Service Name: Substance Abuse Services
Organization Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY INTERGROUP, INC
- Description: A fellowship of men and women with drinking problems helping each other achieve sobriety. The hotline provides contact with a recovering alcoholic. Information and literature are also available. Meetings are held at many sites and times throughout the county. Please call or visit the website for more information. 12 step based.
- Website: https://www.aasantacruz.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 831-475-5782
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm; Saturday, 10-2
- Eligibility: The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- Requirements: N/A
- Santa Cruz United States