Service Name: Emigre Services
Organization Name: JEWISH FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Remains open and services continue. Call JFCS Bay Area Critical Help Line at 415-449-3700. Visit website for updates on specific programs.
Offers citizenship preparation classes. Refugee resettlement services offers bilingual casework, financial assistance, information and referral, tutoring, legal immigration services and acculturation.
Also offers a weekly food pantry to any client as a secondary service.
- Website: https://www.jfcs.org
- Phone(s): (415) 449-2900
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Varies according to service.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.