Service Name: SENIOR CENTERS
Organization Name: SELF-HELP FOR THE ELDERLY
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:15pm. Currently providing
- Home-Delivered Meals (San Francisco/San Mateo)
- Curbside Meal Pickup (Sunnyvale)
- Social Services
- Housing Services
- Home Health
- Adult Day Services via telehealth wellness check-in
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy (San Francisco/San Mateo) via phone or video call
Residential Care at Lady Shaw Senior Housing and Autumn Glow Alzheimer's Day Care Home
Congregate meals have been suspended and Senior Centers are closed.
Providing meal delivery for seniors. Existing and new clients, call 415-677-7603 to request deliveries.
Offers a wide range of social activities. Provides congregate meals. Menus include typical Western, Southeast Asian, and Filipino-style meals. Also offers meal delivery for homebound seniors.
Visit https://www.selfhelpelderly.org/locations for locations and contact info.
- Website: https://www.selfhelpelderly.org
- Phone(s): (415) 677-7600
- Hours: Varies by site.
- Eligibility: Open to seniors (age 60 or older).
- Requirements: Photo ID
- San Francisco United States
- San Mateo United States