Service Name: CHILD & ADOLESCENT SUPPORT, ADVOCACY, AND RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, COMMUNITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Description: Provides crisis services to youth victims of sexual abuse, assault, or incest. Offers immediate crisis counseling, medical examination and treatment, and medical evidence collection. Also provides individual, group, and family counseling for the victim and their loved ones. Makes referrals to other community agencies.
- Website: http://www.dph.sf.ca.us
- Phone(s): (628) 206-8386, (415) 255-3737
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: San Francisco youth (birth to 17 years of age) who is a victim of sexual abuse, assault, or incest.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- San Francisco United States