Service Name: Refugee Support Services
Organization Name: REFUGEE TRANSITIONS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All services are being provided virtually.
Trains volunteer tutors to provide home-based English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction, civics education to adult refugees and immigrants who cannot attend public ESL classes due to barriers such as transportation, child care, scheduling or disabilities. Also offers individual tutoring and mentoring to immigrant or refugee youth (age 6-18). Volunteers make a six month commitment to their students.
- Website: https://www.reftrans.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 415-989-2151
- Hours: Mon 10am - 6pm; Tue 10am - 6pm; Wed 10am - 6pm; Thu 10am - 6pm; Fri 10am - 6pm;
- Eligibility: Low-income immigrants or refugees (age 6 and older)
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- San Francisco United States
- Alameda United States