Service Name: Seniors At Home
Organization Name: JEWISH FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- Description: Provides services to help seniors to live safely and independently in their own homes. Services include non-medical home care, palliative care, skilled nursing, healthcare advocacy, care management, counseling, dementia care, money management and conservatorships, spiritual care, bereavement counseling for individuals and groups, volunteer services, transportation service, caregiver support groups, home-delivered Kosher meals and Holocaust survivor services. Provides telephone and face-to-face information and referral, including assistance finding affordable housing.
Also offers a weekly food pantry to any client as a secondary service.
- Website: https://www.seniorsathome.org
- Phone(s): (415) 449-3777, (650) 931-1860, (707) 571-8533
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Senior (age 65 or over) and their family members.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.