Service Name: Housing Search Assistance
Organization Name: COMMUNITY RESOURCES FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING (CRIL)
- Description: NOTE: CRIL has moved to a virtual office. If you call, leave a message and your call will be routed to the appropriate person. You may also email staff.
Helps persons with disabilities find accessible and affordable housing. Helps identify resources that can support:
- Independent living
- Negotiate with landlords
- Understand their tenant rights
CRIL keeps a current list of available rentals and encourages landlords to rent to individuals with disabilities. CRIL does not own housing or run a residential facility.
- Website: https://www.crilhayward.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (510) 794-5735, (510) 881-0218, (510) 881-5743, (925) 371-1531
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Any person with a disability or functional limitation.
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States
- Kimberlee Burks, IL Housing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org