Service Name: Piedmont Seniors Program
Organization Name: CITY OF PIEDMONT RECREATION DEPARTMENT
- Description: Offers guest speakers and monthly excursions, such as the theater, museums, restaurants, and historical places for seniors. The goal is to strengthen the social and emotional well-being of seniors, as well as promote the pursuit of intellectual development. Monthly meetings are usually held the 4th Wednesday of the month from 10am to noon.
- Website: https://www.ci.piedmont.ca.us/recreation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 510-420-3070
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: None
- Piedmont Alameda United States
- Janet Epstein, Senior and PLAY Programs Coordinator, email@example.com