Service Name: Home Ownership Program
Organization Name: HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF THE EAST BAY AND SILICON VALLEY
- Description: Notes: Office is closed to the public but staff is working remotely. Call for detailed information.
Offers home ownership to families who may otherwise be unable to purchase a home of their own. Habitat homeowners purchase their home directly from Habitat for Humanity of East Bay and Silicon Valley. Offered through a zero-interest loan. All Habitat homeowners are required to invest 250-500 hours of sweat equity during the construction of their home and the homes of other Habitat families.
Accepts donations for this program.
- Website: https://www.habitatebsv.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (510) 251-6304, (510) 803-3344, (510) 803-3381
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Individuals must have the ability to pay affordable mortgage and willingness to partner.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States
- Lesley Casto, Director Client Services, firstname.lastname@example.org