Service Name: NEW YOSEMITE HOUSE
Organization Name: FRED FINCH YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES
- Description: Note: To ensure continued health and safety of participants, families, and staff, we continue to take COVID-related precautions by conducting health screenings prior to in-person contact, offering telehealth as an option, and following CDC guidance around masking.
Offers a residential crisis stabilization and assessment program. Services are available to youth with developmental disabilities or autism. Services provided include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Behavior Stabilization
- Clinical Assessment
- Individual and Family Therapy
- After-Care Plan for Youth
- Website: https://www.fredfinch.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (510) 482-2244
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be youth ages 8-18 with developmental disabilities or autism and who are in acute crisis.
- Requirements: None