Service Name: MEALS ON WHEELS (DUBLIN, LIVERMORE, PLEASANTON AND SUNOL)
Organization Name: SPECTRUM COMMUNITY SERVICES INC
- Description: NOTE: Call to schedule service. Call the Livermore Office Coordinator: 925-421-4657 or email LivMOW@SpectrumCS.org
Call the Pleasanton Office Coordinator: 925-931-5385 or email PDSMOW@SpectrumCS.org for further information on home-delivered meals to Dublin, Pleasanton and Sunol.
Provides home delivered meals to frail, homebound elderly, age 60 or over. Fresh, nutritious meals are distributed during the week. Chilled or frozen meals can be pre-ordered for weekends and holidays. Trained volunteers deliver hot lunches and provide a wellness check.
- Website: https://www.spectrumcs.org
- Email: LivMOW@SpectrumCS.org
- Phone(s): (925) 421-4657, (925) 931-5385
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Age 60 and over, homebound, frail elderly. Must be resident of Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and Sunol
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Pleasanton Alameda United States
- Dublin Alameda United States
- Livermore Alameda United States
- Sunol Alameda United States
- Lara Calvert, Executive Director, LivMOW@SpectrumCS.org