Service Name: Minor Home Repair Grant Program
Organization Name: CITY OF PLEASANTON HOUSING DIVISION
- Description: Helps with repairs made to correct immediate threats to the health and safety of the occupants (e.g., electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.). The program offers grants to eligible low income home owners of up to $2,000 for labor and materials.
- Website: https://www.cityofpleasantonca.gov/resident/housing/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (510) 803-3388
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm ; Tue 8am - 5pm ; Wed 8am - 5pm ; Thu 8am - 5pm ; Fri 8am - 5pm ; Sat; Sun;
- Eligibility: Low income Home Owners.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency
- Pleasanton Alameda United States
- Frances Reisner, Housing Specialist, email@example.com