Service Name: Youth Enrichment Services - Career Readiness Program
Organization Name: HAYWARD UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT (HUSD)
- Description: Provides a system of training, education, career development, and employment services to individuals between the ages of 16 through 21 within Eden and Eden Unincorporated Areas of Alameda County.
- Website: https://null
- Phone(s): 510-784-2600 EXT 72748
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Resident of area served; low income individual; age 16-21 years; a barrier such as: basic skills deficient, homeless/runaway/foster youth, offender, high school dropout, pregnant or parenting, at-risk of dropping out of high school.
- Requirements: None
- Ashland Alameda United States
- San Lorenzo Alameda United States
- Castro Valley Alameda United States
- Cherryland Alameda United States
- Fairview Alameda United States
- Hayward Alameda United States
- San Leandro Alameda United States