Service Name: LIFE TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM - SINGLE WOMEN AND MOTHERS WITH CHILDREN
Organization Name: BAY AREA RESCUE MISSION
- Description: Note: Currently not accepting new clients. Program is full.
Offers its graduates a 12-month stay-in transitional housing. Facility can accommodate up to 6 women with children. Services provided include:
- Financial management training
- Individual and group meetings
- Counseling and spiritual guidance
- Website: https://www.bayarearescue.org
- Email: info@BayAreaRescue.org
- Phone(s): (510) 215-4860
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm ; Tue 9am - 5pm ; Wed 9am - 5pm ; Thu 9am - 5pm ; Fri 9am - 5pm ; Sat; Sun;
- Eligibility: Single homeless women, age 18 and over. For children accompanied by mother, children newborn through 17 years of age.
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.