Service Name: Legal Support Services
Organization Name: FAMILY VIOLENCE LAW CENTER
- Description: NOTE: Closed our offices during the crisis, although the Alameda County Family Justice Center continues to remain open during program hours from 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday. All clients needing help from FVLC can call the 24 hour crisis line. Continue to have advocates assisting survivors or domestic violence and sexual assault throughout Alameda County at all times. Providing remote legal services and answering legal questions related to domestic violence restraining orders and family law for survivors.
Provides assistance and information with restraining orders, child custody, visitation and support orders. Assistance includes:
- legal consultation
- paperwork preparation
- courtroom representation
- Website: https://www.fvlc.org
- Phone(s): (510) 208-0220, (800) 947-8301
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be resident of Alameda County, or violence must have occurred in Alameda County. For assistance with child custody, visitation and/or support orders, must be a client who is also getting a restraining order.
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States