Service Name: TENANTS' RIGHTS CLINIC
Organization Name: CAUSA JUSTA: JUST CAUSE
- Description: Note: The office is currently closed to walk-ins, but services will be provided to the company through scheduled appointments. Immigration, Workers' Rights, and Unemployment services are still available, but the In-Person Youth Program is currently unavailable.
Provides free tenant counseling and case management to low-income residents of Oakland. Offers a Housing Committee/Tenants' Rights Clinic that provides information to tenant about:
- problems with repairs
- rent increases
- other problems with tenancy
- issues regarding fair housing and discrimination.
- Website: https://www.cjjc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (510) 763-5877, (510) 836-2687
- Hours: Mon 1pm - 5:30pm; Tue 9:30am - 5:30pm; Thu 9:30am - 5:30pm; Fri 1pm - 5:30pm;
- Eligibility: Low-income tenants, resident of Oakland
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.
- Oakland Alameda United States