Service Name: Family Education and Resource Center (FERC)
Organization Name: MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF ALAMEDA COUNTY (MHAAC)
- Description: NOTE: Open regular hours over the phone. Warm line is open.
Provides services to family caregivers of children, adolescents, adults, and seniors with serious emotional disturbance or mental health issues. Components include:
- Warm Line
- Education, Training, and Support
- Resource Center
- Assistance completing AB-1424 Forms
- Development of Leadership
- Website: https://www.askferc.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (510) 746-1700, (510) 746-1700, (888) 896-3372
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 1pm;
- Eligibility: Family and friends of people living with a mental illness.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by the Agency.
- Alameda United States
- Odessa Caton, Program Director, email@example.com