Service Name: Paratransit Services
Organization Name: PLEASANTON PARATRANSIT SERVICES(PPS)
- Description: Provides scheduled door-to-door, shared-ride transportation for older adult residents of Pleasanton and Sunol, and residents meeting the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) eligibility requirements.
- Website: https://www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us/services/recreation/transportation.html
- Phone(s): 925-931-5376
- Eligibility: Residents of Pleasanton and Sunol must be age 70 and above, and residents meeting the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) eligibility requirements must be 18 or older.
- Pleasanton Alameda United States
- Sunol Alameda United States
- Michele Tonowski, Transportation Dispatcher