Service Name: County Recorder
Organization Name: ALAMEDA COUNTY CLERK - RECORDERS OFFICE
- Description: Provides the following services:
- Responsible for the recording of deeds, deeds of trust, court decrees, and other documents affecting title to real property in Alameda County.
- Also maintains Uniform Commercial Code filings, subdivision maps, and vital statistics, including births, deaths, divorces and marriages within the county.
- Creates and maintains digital images of real property and vital records in a retrieval system available to the public.
- Website: https://www.acgov.org/auditor/clerk/index.htm
- Phone(s): 510-272-6362
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Alameda United States