Service Name: Visitation Center for Women and Children - Homeless Drop-in center
Organization Name: SOCIETY OF ST. VINCENT DE PAUL OF ALAMEDA COUNTY (SVDP)
- Description: Offers a daytime drop-in center for homeless and low-income single women and women with children. Provides a variety of services including:
- Laundry and shower facility
- Women's and children's clothing offered depending on availability and donations
- Diapers (Birth to 23 months only)
- Personal care services
- Phone and voicemail service
- Health seminars
- Housing referrals
- Domestic violence referrals
- Referral to Community Center services, including classes and job training
Also offers free foot and podiatrist clinic once a month. Includes checking foot problems and trimming toenails.
- Website: https://www.svdp-alameda.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (510) 638-7600
- Hours: Tue 9:30am - 2:30pm; Wed 9:30am - 2:30pm; Thu 9:30am - 2:30pm; Fri 9:30am - 2:30pm; Sat 9:30am - 2:30pm;
- Eligibility: Homeless and low-income single women and women with children. In order to qualify for the diaper pantry must be infant from birth to 23 months.
- Requirements: For diaper pantry must provide government issued ID and birth certificate for all children who require the diapers.
- Alameda United States