Service Name: PG&E REACH Program
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY - CONCORD
- Description: Notes: Office is open to the public and offering help.
Offers assistance in paying energy bills for low-income residents. Residents must have received a 15-day or 48-hour shutoff notice, with total bill being $300 or less to qualify.
- Website: https://www.salvationarmyconcordca.org
- Phone(s): (256) 766-1800
- Hours: Hours vary. Call for information
- Eligibility: Must have a 48-hour or 15-day shut-off notice with total bill being $300 or less. Must meet certain income criteria. Clients can use REACH once every 18 months.
- Requirements: Proof of income, ID and copy of PG&E bill
- Dublin Alameda United States
- Livermore Alameda United States
- Pleasanton Alameda United States