Service Name: Second Chance Hayward Recovery Center
Organization Name: SECOND CHANCE INC
- Description: Note: Office is open to the public. All Drug testing, domestic violence and DUI programs have been postponed until further notice. Group meetings are reduced to follow social distancing guidelines. Posted: 4-10-2020 4:13pm SMR
Offers substance abuse treatment and recovery services to the general population. The program is based upon individual treatment plans that include abstinence support groups, skills building groups ( anger management, stress, smoking cessation, coping skills, etc.) one to one counseling, community referrals, courts or probation referrals, case management, telephone support and low-cost drug testing.
May provide referrals to qualifying individuals, for Homeless & Caring Court. Court is held at the Alameda County Public Defender's Office in Oakland.
- Website: https://www.secondchanceinc.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 510-886-8696
- Hours: Mon 12pm - 8pm; Tue 12pm - 8pm; Wed 12pm - 8pm; Thu 12pm - 8pm; Fri 12pm - 8pm;
- Eligibility: Any adult with a substance abuse problem.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency
- Alameda United States
- Jimmy Isch, Center Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org