Service Name: Fremont Senior Center
Organization Name: CITY OF FREMONT HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- Description: NOTE: Hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10am-2pm.
Provides educational, social and recreational activities for older adults. Offers senior meals daily. Facility rental is available to the community and may be booked up to one year in advance. Cooling center is open when temperatures are extreme.
- Website: https://www.fremont.gov
- Phone(s): 510-790-6600
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Age 55 or over.
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States
- Aisha Jasper, Senior Center Manager