Service Name: HIGHLAND CAMPUS: SEXUAL ASSAULT CENTER
Organization Name: ALAMEDA HEALTH SYSTEM (AHS)
- Description: Provides a 24-hour hotline and in-person crisis intervention services, emergency medical evaluation and treatment for victims of sexual assault as well as domestic violence. Offers rape evidence collection for survivors who want to report the crime. Provides counseling and support groups for victims and their families, advocacy, assistance. Also offers accompaniment with the police and the court system. A multi-ethnic, multidisciplinary staff provides information and referral. Offers community outreach and education, sexual assault prevention programs and self-defense training.
SEXUAL ASSAULT CENTER includes a 24-hour hotline. Services provided include:
- emergency medical evaluation and treatment
- rape evidence collection
- counseling and support groups
- information and referral
- Website: https://www.alamedahealthsystem.org
- Phone(s): (510) 437-4688, (888) 517-4638
- Hours: 24/7 Resource
- Eligibility: Victim of a sexual assault.
- Requirements: No Information has been provided by Agency.