Service Name: Domestic Violence Helpline and Support
Organization Name: NARIKA
- Description: NOTE: Domestic violence crisis helpline and counseling services open, via phone.
Support group for survivors of domestic violence and this has moved to the phone.
Anyone who is a woman and a survivor of DV can access it by RSVPing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosting our 40 hour counselor training in April (via online! and not in person) More details on our FB page in time (https://www.facebook.com/NarikaBayArea/)
We are considering moving into text support for our clients who are finding it harder to call us when on lockdown with their abusers. More to come.
We're compiling a list of free resources in Alameda (food, etc) for us to share with our clients.
Posted: 3/27/2020, 3:35 PM, ar
Offers toll-free and confidential telephone line that provides domestic violence support for all women and men going through intimate partner and family violence, with a specific focus on South Asian populations. Trained advocates and volunteers provide support to women, men and children in abusive situations. Offers assistance that is nonjudgmental, sympathetic, and culturally sensitive manner.
- Website: https://www.narika.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 510-444-6048
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm; Please call our helpline at any time of the day to leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: None
- Alameda United States
- Contra Costa United States
- Santa Clara United States
- Maria Arshad, Advocacy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org