Service Name: Hayward Office
Organization Name: United States Government - Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Description: Social Security provides continuing income to workers and families upon retirement and in the case of disability or death. Social Security benefits are based on worker's wages and may be paid to the worker or the worker's dependents or survivors. Processes claims for all Social Security programs: Retirement; Survivors; Disability; Supplemental Security Income(SSI); Medicare. Issues Social Security cards original and duplicate. Accepts applications for all benefits. Call first for information, qualifications and documents which must be submitted with the application. Handles Medicare and post-entitlement actions such as change of address, direct deposit and return to work. Operates toll-free telephone lines. For more information please check the website at www.socialsecurity.gov.
- Website: https://www.socialsecurity.gov
- Phone(s): 800-772-1213
- Eligibility: Based on age, income, and/or disability, depending on program; for Medicare, age 65.
- Castro Valley Alameda United States
- Dublin Alameda United States
- Hayward Alameda United States
- Livermore Alameda United States
- Pleasanton Alameda United States
- San Lorenzo Alameda United States
- Russ Van Dyne, District Manager