Service Name: Family Support Group
Organization Name: NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR MENTAL ILLNESS - NAMI EAST BAY
- Description: NOTE: Held online through zoom due to Covid protocols. We are having no in Person meetings at this time. Meetings held every Tuesday from 6pm to 8pm.
Hosts support groups for family and friends of people with a mental illness.
- Website: https://www.namieastbay.org
- Email: Namieastbay@gmail.com
- Phone(s): 510-524-1250
- Hours: 24-hour answering machine; by appointment only. Office not staffed.Support group meets at Albany United Methodist Church from 7-9pm. Bimonthly speaker meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month at The Albany Methodist Church located at 980 Strange Avenue in Albany from 7:30-9:30pm.
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Alameda United States
- Liz Rebensdorf, President, Namieastbay@gmail.com